- My name is Rachel Flynn. I am SNUA President. I am currently a third semester nursing student. After I graduate I want to work in the ICU and eventually go back to school to become a Nurse Anesthetist. During my free time, (which is limited) I love to spend time relaxing or adventuring outdoors with my family and friends. One of my favorite activities to do is go off-roading.
- My name is Sam Heidersdorf I am currently the Vice President in my 3rd semester of nursing school. I am from Juneau, Alaska and in my free time I enjoy hiking, fishing, and spending time outside! After graduation I would like to work in pediatric oncology or the emergency department for a few years before continuing on to grad school!
- Hi I’m Rachel and I am the secretary of SNUA and am in my second semester of nursing school. I’m from New Jersey and hope to someday return back to the East Coast as a NICU nurse. A fun fact about me is I have an orange cat named Oliver. I’m very excited for the upcoming year and can’t wait to see what it has to offer!
- I am from Tucson, Arizona and am a third semester nursing student. I enjoy traveling and spending time with friends and family. I am currently interested in becoming an ICU or Emergency Department nurse. I would love to become a travel nurse one day, as well.
- Bethany is the current public relations chair for SNUA. She was born in Tucson, AZ, but has lived in several different states throughout her life. She is currently in her 3rd semester at the College of Nursing, and aspires to work in pediatrics, with a future goal of furthering her education to become a nurse practitioner. In her spare time, Bethany likes to spend time with her pets, friends, and family. She is open to any suggestions for apparel designs, as well as any other questions!
- Hi I’m Troy! I was born in Tucson, Arizona. I want to work in the ICU following graduation. In my free time I enjoy running, playing guitar, and reading.
- Alli is the current fundraising chair for SNUA and is a 3rd semester Honors nursing student. She grew up in Wisconsin and moved to Gilbert, AZ during high school. Alli is anticipating working at a pediatric hospital when she graduates and ultimately pursuing her Psychiatric DNP and PhD. In her free time, Alli enjoys being outdoors, watching Netflix, and discovering new film scores. If you have any questions regarding fundraising events, completing the Honors thesis, or anything else please do not hesitate to contact her!
- I'm Quinn Pond and I am your volunteer chair. I'm a second semester student. I'm a Tucson native and I'm very excited to see what we can do for this community. After graduating, I hope to work in labor and delivery. If anyone ever has any questions for me, don't hesitate to ask!
Claire is the current Webmaster for the 2018-2019 school year. She is from Phoenix, AZ and is a second semester nursing student. She hopes to work in Phoenix after graduation in the PICU or NICU. After working as a nurse for a while, Claire wants to pursue her MBA and work in hospital management or pursue her nurse practitioners license and work as a pediatric nurse practitioner.